[AARA] Balloon Launch Update

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Dec 18 08:57:19 CST 2010

Launch delayed until 10:00 AM.

*IMPORTANT!*

*Please do not bring up the repeaters listed below using EchoLink
nodes*, leave them disconnected, if you connect to them, I will not be
able to link them up.  They will show *"busy"*!

If you want to link up and listen, I will have (or try to have) the
Louisiana ARES Conference (LA_ARES) linked to the repeaters.  The
"LA_ARES" conference node is: *390164*.

Please note some changes.

Town                     Frequency         Off set    PL
Tone                   Node Number

Lydia                   145.41
-                                                           370324
Lake Charles     146.73                   -
173.8                                    187881
Baldwin &         147.120                +
103.5                                     392833
     Morgan City
New Orleans      146.82                   -
114.8                                     234939
Gonzales

We will be using the Lake Charles repeater at Launch time, then switch
to the Lydia repeater as the balloon moves eastward, then switch to the
Baldwin and MC repeater as package gets near touchdown which will be
around 11:00 AM.

I will e-mail as updates come in.

Herman
KN5GRK