[AARA] Repeater Linking

Joe joen5ozg at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 19 15:11:53 CST 2010

Herman

PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO ALL REPEATER CLUBS/OWNERS THAT ARE INVOLVED.PLUS NICK
PLEASE...

 As per our conversation concerning echo link repeater linking for the
balloon launch. The only issue is that those repeaters linking together,
(ALL REPEATERS)for the event, have to  make some setting adjustments.

Attach is the directions to correct the (pin ball affect/or bouncing)

On the main echo link page, click on TOOLS then click on, SYSOP SETTINGS.

You should see Vox Delay, Anti Thunp and Clrfreq delay.

On VOX DELAY  enter value 2100

For ANTI THUNP enter value 3100

And for CLRFREQ DELAY enter value 2250

The repeater linking should be find after that.. If anyone has questions
about it they can  call me at 504-288-7084 or email me at
Joen5ozg at bellsouth.net. IN ADDITION , THEY CAN TEST IT OUT ON MY REPEATER
ECHO LINK NODE 324939

REMEMBER TO WAIT 2 SECONDS BEFORE KEYING UP TO ALLOW THE REPEATERS TO DROP..

THANKS 73'S JOE N5OZG