[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 27 21:26:48 CDT 2010

Herman
Could you please send this message out the next time you send a email
out to your  list of Hams, that The Crescent City Amateur Radio Group
are always looking for members to join our group. In addition The Group
offers FREE membership for everyone ( Hams and Non Hams) and is one of
the Largest groups in Louisiana. Attached is our website site address.
Thanks Joe N5OZG
joen5ozg at bellsouth.net