[AARA] For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 9 15:09:49 CDT 2011

*Ham Equipment for Sale*

    AL-1200 in excellent condition for Sale $2000 -- Full output 1500 +
    Perfect working order but upgrading to Acom 2000 A

    73'....Fred, WW4LL

    Fred Dennin & Associates, LLC

    Fred Dennin
    Railroad Consultant
    26 Chief's Trail
    Sharpsburg, GA 30277

    404-557-9769

    fdennin at numail.org <mip://032874e8/fdennin@numail.org>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Gang,
I know each of you have a list to send items for sale.
One of our hams is not well, actually, has transmitted maybe 5 times at
the most.
He would like to sell the following, best description is MINT since we
can't call it brand new as it was hooked up.
Cushcraft Ringo Ranger-ARX2B,sitting assembled in the house - $75
Tripp-Lite PR 40 power supply with Icom 2200H $350
Floyd Mire - KE5SBJ, 985-702-9135
Thank you,
Jackie - KA5LMZ

    From: Jay N4OX <jayn4ox at gmail.com <mailto:jayn4ox at gmail.com>>
    Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:19:46 -0500

    Cushcraft XM-240 forty meter yagi........has never been permanently
    installed. What does that mean? Well, I have used this antenna in
    several contests, but it has always been installed on a portable
    lift and then taken down to await the next contest. It has been
    stored outside, but is in good shape. I have a chance to buy an M2
    four element 40 meter yagi that is within driving distance of my QTH
    and that is what I would ultimately like to put up, so the Cushcraft
    has to go to sell to fund the purchase of the M2. Price: $650.00
    plus shipping.......if you come pick it up, I'll buy lunch.Current
    new price is $999.00 plus shipping.

    73, Jay N4OX
    Contest at alabamacontestgroup.org
    <mailto:Contest at alabamacontestgroup.org>