[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 31 08:47:44 CDT 2011

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) monthly newsletter
LARC is now on line at the link below in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format and
may be read on line or printed.  The hard copies will be in the mail
today (Wednesday).  Sorry about the delay.

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/2011%20LARC/LARCSEP11.pdf
or
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

*AARA General Meeting*