[AARA] For Sale / Wanted

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 15 08:05:06 CDT 2011

Looking for an 8-foot Rohn Tower Section...specifically the BX7 section.
This is NOT the 25G, or 45G, etc., type tower sections.  These are the
self-supporting towers made by Rohn (BX Series) and consists of sections
marked BX1 through BX8 depending on the total height of the tower.  Let
me know what you've got please.
73 - FF
* CONTACT..... k2ff at aol.com <mailto:k2ff at aol.com>

*

Still looking for an SB200 (572 B tubes) clean for high 3's.  Happen to
see one get the info for me.  Don't put yourself out or make extra
effort.  I'll find one soon enough.   73 guys.

Jim Valega WB5LSH
wb5lsh at charter.net