[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue May 31 16:37:32 CDT 2011

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) monthly newsletter
"LARC" is now on line for your viewing in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF
format along with back issues.  It can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/
Hard copies are in the mail.

The AARA June General Meeting will be held this Thursday June 2nd at
7:00 PM.  VE Testing will be at 6:00 PM.  We will continue
our discussion of Field Day June 25th and 26th, looking for chairpersons
for some upcoming events and a few other topics.  Refreshments will be
served.  Archie W5AG did not say what our program will be.  I do have a
CD video of a tour of the ARRL Headquarters to show if Archie does not
have anything planned, this video will be one of the door prizes.
Please bring some door prizes if you have some.

Check out the Louisiana ARRL Section website for the Mayor of the City
of Rayne Louisiana signing of the "Amateur Radio Week" proclamation at:
http://www.laarrl.org/feature_page8.html

*A.R.C.O.S.  Hamfest*