[AARA] Radio table for sale in Metro Atlanta...

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 23 08:47:58 CDT 2012

The empty pix show a  yardstick and a 12" ruler for perspective.

      It occupies a footprint of 56" x 120".

      The writing surface is 27" high and 14" deep.

      The top shelf is 46" high.

      The shelves are 19" deep.

    It has a total of 36 linear feet of shelves and 8 casters.

    I believe it will support anything you can lift onto it!

    The third pic shows it with some of the equipment on it.

    The angle iron is painted Rustoleum Hunter Green and the wood is a
    MinWax Golden Oak with varnish.

    I want $300 for the table as it sits  in Sharpsburg, GA and I will
    deliver it in the Atlanta Metro area for an additional $50. Price is
    firm.

    Tom  NN4RR

    770-253-524