[AARA] For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 4 14:33:44 CDT 2012

Hi:

    A friend of mine called me today and told me that his neighbor had moved
to a house in Lafayette that has a tower with antennas on it, and the
neighbor wants to "get rid" of the tower.  Do you know of someone who might
be interested in salvaging the tower?

Steve Wyatt, AI5O
Lafayette, LA

See below.  My son Aaron fwd this to me.  Some nice gear, a couple of Icom
746 Pros, other gear.  Not a lot of details as to models on the other stuff.

73,
Paul - AE5JU

     Brian,

     I'm forwarding this list to my dad, AE5JU. He may know people who
     are interested in the equipment.

     -Aaron