[AARA] Herman's Reflector

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 6 07:05:55 CDT 2012

Everyone sending me items to post on my reflector - - - please observe
these rules.

1.  Only items pertaining to ham radio permitted.  This includes
computers and items used in conjunction with ham radio.  No guns, cars,
stereo amps,
      furniture, etc.
2.  Make sure you include contact information for the items your are
listing.  This is a name, call, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
3.  Please list your items in as much detail as you can.  If you have a
photo, imbed it in the message if possible, this makes it easier to copy
rather than having
      to open a attachment.
4.  If you are forwarding me e-mails from another source, please clean
up the message by editing out headers and try to "BCC" Blind Carbon
Copy.  I know this
      can be hard at times, I just sent one without BCC'ing e-mails,
sorry about that.
5.  Please do not ask me to answer questions about items in the e-mails,
WYSIWYG "What You See Is What You Get"!  I do not have time to fill in
information.

I hope my e-mail reflector fits a purpose for our ham radio friends.
Thanks for using it.  Any suggestions welcome.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
kn5grk at lusfiber.net