[AARA] For Sale / Huntsville Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 16 20:46:56 CDT 2012

*FOR SALE*

Can you please post these items for sale. My friend ask me to sell them
for him.. Every item is a excellent/ brand new  condition..
Icom 7000    Brand New $900.00
Damoind HV-7A $ band antenna Moble $50.00
Scanner antenna $25.00
Icom 92 AD $300.00
Uniden Bear cat Scanner 396XT $350.00
A static HF swr meter $20.00
Call Joe Glorioso    504-288-7084
joen5ozg at cox.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*It's time for the 2012 Huntsville Hamfest!!*

Please join us during our live, online broadcast of the Huntsville,
Alabama Hamfest this weekend.

To join the broadcast go to http://W5KUB.com where the fun begins!
During the Huntsville Hamfest W5KUB will interview vendors regarding
their latest products, and broadcast the announcement of the Young Ham
of the Year.  Special guests will include Bob Heil (K9EID) of Heil
Sound; Martin F. Jue (K5FLU) founder of MFJ Enterprises; Kay Kraigie
(N3KN), ARRL President; Charlie Emerson (N4OKL) representing Huntsville
Hamfest; etc.

During the live broadcast, you will also have the opportunity to meet
and chat with other ham radio operators from all over the world.  During
the 2012 Dayton Hamvention we had 47,400 viewers!

You could be the winner of one of 19 prizes, total value approximately
$3500, which will be awarded during the broadcast!    These prizes are
made possible because of our relationship with partners; such as,
GigaParts, Huntsville Hamfest Prize Committee, Ten-Tec, NCG Company,
Kantronics, MP Antenna, ARRL, MFJ, and many hams which have donated
individual prizes.  In the past year over $10,000 in prizes have been
awarded!  Of course, no purchase is necessary to win a prize.   W5KUB is
not affiliated with any products or companies and does not sell any
products or services.

Huntsville Hamfest broadcast hours:

  * Friday, August 17: 1400 UTC (9:00 AM CT) drive from Memphis to
    Huntsville (4 hrs) and set up
  * Saturday, August 18:  1500 UTC - 2230 UTC (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CT)
    Huntsville Hamfest
  * Sunday, August 19:  1500 UTC - 2100 UTC (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CT)
    Huntsville Hamfest
  * Sunday, August 19:  2100 UTC (3:00 PM CT) drive from Huntsville to
    Memphis (4 hrs)

Please join our group on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/ to keep up with us year-round.

Also, please help spread the word by posting this announcement in
Facebook and forwarding this message to your ham radio friends that may
not have received this message!

We'll 'see' you in Huntsville!

73
Tom Medlin, W5KUB