[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 31 07:50:36 CST 2012

*LARC January 2013 Newsletter*

The January 2013 issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
(AARA) is now on line and can be viewed/printed in color with Adobe
Acrobat Reader in .PDF format.  The website has not been updated at this
point, however you can click on this link and bring it up.

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/2013%20LARC/LARCJAN13.pdf

Hard copies are in the mail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*AARA January 2013 General Meeting & VE Testing*

The AARA January 2013 General Meeting will be held on Thursday, January
3rd, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat St.,
Scott, LA.  VE Testing will be at 6:00 PM.  Refreshments will be
provided by Larry & Sandy LeBlanc KE5KJD KE5KJF. Door prizes will be
given (if you have something to donate as a door prize, bring it).

Most of the meeting will be discussion of our upcoming Hamfest on March
8 & 9, 2013 and a report from our Nominating Committee
Chairman Nick Pugh K5QXJ on the committee's choices for officers for the
year 2013-2014.  Nick may also fill us in on the upcoming
Technician Class to begin on Thursday January 10, 2013 at the Children's
Museum of Acadiana.

*Hope everyone has a Safe & Happy New Year!*

P.S.  I have made a little video wishing everyone Happy New Year, it can
be found at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/kn5grk/files/newyear2013.wmv

Works best on MS Internet Explorer and some Firefox browsers.
If you cannot load it, let me know and I will attach it to a e-mail.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
AARA President