[AARA] Wanted-Power Supply & Microphone

Paul C. tenorman1952 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 19:39:46 CST 2012

To all that are interested in tiny power supplies, I have a friend, K9ZW, that swears by these for his "Go kit".

http://www.gammaresearch.net/hps-1a.html

I have not seen anything smaller.

73,
Paul - AE5JU

In God we trust. - The United States National Motto. Link to Paul's articles from Main page of "Saxgourmet":   http://www.saxgourmet.com Paul Coats is the sole US importer of SaxRax products from:  http://www.saxrax.com For SaxRax products, email Paul at saxraxus at saxrax.com