[AARA] AARA 52nd 2012 Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 19 19:09:40 CST 2012

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. will hold their 52nd Annual
Hamfest in Rayne, Louisiana on March 9 & 10, 2012.  It is the
ARRL Louisiana State Convention.  We are looking forward to see many of
You there.  This will be one of our best!

Norm Helms K5SAC will be heading up the Texas Ham Playboys along with
Roland Ledet K5EUO and others for the Cajun
Band Fais-Do-Do.  The Rayne Lion's Club will again cater the Crawfish
Boil and provide refreshments Friday & Saturday.

Special ARRL Guest Mark Spencer WA8SME (ARRL Education and Technology
Program Coordinator will do a talk and
demo to local Teachers and Students Friday at 5:00 PM.  On Saturday
following the VE Testing, he will give a talk on the
subject:  "*I have my License........Now What!*".

To get a preview of what will be going on this year, visit our website at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/

To see our AARA 2012 Hamfest flyer in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format or MS
Word .DOC formats click here.
Hamfest Flyer .PDF <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/Hamfest%20Flyer.pdf>
Hamfest Flyer .DOC <http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/Hamfest%20Flyer.doc>

You will need to Pre-register as soon as possible for Crawfish Boil and
Swap / Dealer Tables as everything is based
on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
You can download the Pre-resistration form in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format
or MS Word .DOC formats click here.
Pre-registration Form .PDF
<http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/pre-registration%20form.pdf>
Pre-registration Form .DOC
<http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/pre-registration%20form.doc>

You may see this announcement several times before our Hamfest.  I would
suggest you check our website for additional updates
and mark your calendars.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
AARA President
AARA Hamfest Chairperson