[AARA] AARA Monday June 11th FD Bulletin

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 11 08:32:54 CDT 2012

This is part of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA)
Field Day Event.  More bulletins to follow.  This year our FD is more or
less geared on emergency communications.  We invite anyone hams or
non-hams to visit our FD event as soon as the location is announced.

Glen Thibodeaux KF5FNP
AARA Field Day Chairperson
kf5fnp at cox.net <mailto:kf5fnp at cox.net>

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS A DRILL

Monday June 11^th .

Voluntary EVAC of the following low lying parish(s) begins.Cameron,
Vermilion, St. Martin, St. Mary, and Iberia. Nursing homes in Acadiana
area begin to EVAC their guest. People begin stocking up on hurricane
supplies. Generator sales reach all time high. Oil reaches $120.00 BBL

Another TD forms off the coast of Honduras and is named BOHICA. SWAMP
PEOPLE suspends filming

THIS IS A DRILL

http://www.arrl.org/news/forecasters-calling-for-near-average-hurricane-season