[AARA] Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Nov 3 08:09:57 CDT 2012

*Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V For Sale*

Dear Herman,

I would like to sell my Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V and I was wondering if you
could direct me to website to sell this or if possibly you knew someone
that would want to buy my radio. I can take pictures if that would be
easier and I also have the original manual and the desk microphone that
I bought separately. The radio is in perfect, brand new condition and
its main purpose was for me to listen in so rarely was it used to transmit.

PS:   It comes with the desk microphone (Yaesu MD-100) as well as MixW
Rig Expert Tiny

Merci Beaucoup

Laurent Partimbene
KD5TGY