[AARA] VX-3R For Sale - WD5GBD

Deryl Sullivan wd5gbd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:01:19 CST 2012

Herman,

Would you please list this radio on the e-newsletter ?
I wanted to list this with the news letter & Ruston/Alexandria
area and regional hams before listing it on Ebay.

>From WD5GBD -- Thanks !

cc:  Ruston / Alexandria hams

**

Yaesu VX-3R -->  2 meter / 440  transciever with extras
      Wide Receive -  .5 mhz to 999 mhz.
              * Shortwave, AM/FM broadcast, Aircraft, Amateur HF/VHF/UHF,
                 Marine, Weather, and other bands receive. *
              * Smallest dual band hand held.

A product website is:   http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-009061
                                    (Link to VX-3's description and specifications.)

VX-3R being sold includes the following:

Yaesu VX-3R transceiver  (No factory box)
       Manual   &  Charger

        Extra included:       Carrying case - clear front
                                    USB Programming Cable
                                    ADMS - VX-3 Programming Software

--  Like New condition.  Used 4 times.   No defects.  Orignal
     condition, it has not been modified.
--  The only reason for selling is I have arthritis and have difficulty
     using a handheld.
--  Price is firm but is a reasonable price for radio, carry case
     and software.

Great Price:   $125.00 Firm.  We can make arrangements
       to ship or it can be picked up at Ruston or Jonesboro, La.

      Typically the above radio lists new for $185.00 plus shipping.
          The Programming software/cable new list for $49.95 plus shipping.

Deryl "Ogi" Sullivan, WD5GBD
Piney Hills Amateur Radio Assn - Member 2012
Jonesboro Group - Secretary - Treasurer 2012
415 Strain Allen Road
Jonesboro, La. 71270
(318)548-5332
wd5gbd at arrl.net