[AARA] Louisiana Special Event Update

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 13 11:34:21 CDT 2012

I went to the Post Office to mail out some 9" x 12" envelopes, well it
seems that the postal rate for this size envelop is:
$.90 for the first ounce, $.20 for each additional ounce.  Seems like
the envelop runs over one ounce so the postage
needed is $1.10.  Yesterday, I was told 2 first class stamps were
needed.  So another "Failure to Communicate" between
our government (is the Post Office still run by the government?) and the
people.

So from hereafter, please put $1.10 postage on the 9" x 12" SASE.

Please pass the word.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
QSL Manager for K5LSA