[AARA] Wayne Guillory KE5CYQ - SK

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 16 08:43:29 CDT 2012

Approximately 1800 hrs CST Saturday September 15, 2012, Olen "Wayne"
Guillory *KE5CY**Q *of Lake Charles, LA became a Silent Key.

He was having a rough time breathing and taking breathing treatments and
he just collapsed.   The family has decided to have him cremated, and
instead of a funeral or memorial we will have a Celebration of Life here
at my QTH between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm on September 22, 2012 (next
Saturday).   All that knew him are welcome to stop by.  I know a lot of
people knew him and appreciated his service to the ham community.

Herman, if you don't mind, make an announcement of his new status on
your emails.  I know you knew him well, and he will truly be missed by
many of us.  As far as flowers or cards I will be in touch with you on it.

Thanks, 73's
Mark Holcomb
KE5HSW
960 Wood Rd