[AARA] Ruston Hot Dog Social

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 9 18:25:52 CDT 2013

For more information - go to website at:
http://www.phara.us

_*CQ CQ CQ*_

_*!!!IT WILL BE RUSTON HOT DOG SOCIAL *_

_*TIME COMING SOON!!!*_

_*CQ CQ CQ*_

This 2013 Hot Dog Social will be at Cook Park

April 27, 2013

The talk in frequency will be 147.120 MHz 94.8 tone

*CLUB NEWS!!!*

*_SEVENTH ANNUAL PHARA HOT DOG SOCIAL_*

_*SATURDAY APRIL 27, 2013*_

It is hot dog social time again!!! Not only are we going to serving the
best hot dogs and hamburgers free again this year as our gift to the ham
radio community!!!

*WE WILL ALSO WILL BE SELLING *

*CRAWFISH TICKETS!!!*

*$15.00 PER TRAY*

*WITH CORN AND POTATOES!*

**http://www.phara.us
See the above website to reserve tickets for the Crawfish Boil.

*YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CRAWFISH TICKETS IN THE MAIL!!! *

*PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS, CALL SIGN AND PHONE NUMBER!*

_*Please purchase your tickets on or before APRIL 20, 2013. *_

*A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the Hot
Dog Social*

*If you do not have paypal, please click on the reservation form button,
print it out and return it*

Reservation Form <http://www.phara.us/2010%20reservation%20form.htm>,

Our goal for these hot dog socials spread friendship and to open dialogs
between clubs and hams from different areas of the state.  Just as last
year, The Piney Hills Hot Dog Social is free and open to all hams and
clubs in a very relaxed family picnic atmosphere. _*Please bring the
family!!!!*_  We will have our fox going and other activities
available.  We will have fresh grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, cakes,
cookies, soft drinks, and all of the trimmings available around 12:00.

Once again, this Hot Dog Social is FREE (no charge) and open to all hams!!!

The Louisiana Tech Ham Radio Club will be launching a balloon with video
and a APRS transmitter.

Talk in frequency is 147.120MHz (+) 94.8 pl.

The Grand Door Prize This Year is a

Yaesu FT-7900R DUAL BAND RADIO

You MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!

(DONATED BY JAMES W5JC & DEBBIE KD5RWQ & JULIE CHRISTIAN)

The Second Grand Door Prize This year is a

Wouxun Dual Band Handy Talky

WITH PROGRAMMING CABLE & SOFTWARE

YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!

(DONATED BY PALMETTO ANTENNAS - JERRY AD5AQ & KAYE LANE KD5YZA DARNELL)

Please if you are able to attend this year, please */RSVP /* *_Debbie
Christian KD5RWQ_*debbiec57 at email.com <mailto:debbiec57 at email.com>

The Piney Hills Amateur Radio Association Hot Dog Social was a little
cold and rainy a few years ago. As you can see from the picture Darrel
N5VDM, his wife Sherree KE5MFC, and Debbie KD5RWQ used the grill for
more than cooking the hot dogs and hamburgers!! It was quite cool that
April.

2006 Pctures <http://www.phara.us/Hot%20Dog%20Social.htm>2007 Pictures
<http://www.phara.us/hotdog2007.htm>2010 Pictures
<http://www.phara.us/2010%20Hot%20Dog.htm>

A good time was had by all that attended.