[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 29 16:25:55 CDT 2013

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) May 2013 newsletter
"LARC" is now on line in .PDF Adobe Acrobat
format to be read or printed in color at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/2013%20LARC/LARCMAY13.pdf

Thanks to all that contribute to the LARC newsletter.

The May General Meeting is on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat St.  Scott, LA.
If you plan to test, be there at 6:00 PM and be sure to bring a copy of
your license, photo ID, $15.00, and CSCE's.
No copy machine available.

The May 2 AARA meeting will be used to discuss Field Day and we will
have a presentation by Roland Guidry NA5Q on
his experience with DXCC.  We will also discuss getting involved in some
Special Event Stations.

Hope to see you there!

Herman
KN5GRK