[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 30 15:13:13 CST 2013

The Acadiana Amateur Radio Assoc. Inc. (AARA) January 2014 issue of our
newsletter "LARC" is now on
line in Adobe Acrobat. .PDF format to viewed or printed in color along
with back issues at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

Hard copies went out in the mail at 11:00 AM, today (Monday).

The January 2014 AARA General Meeting will be at the Red Cross Building,
101 N. Pat Street, Scott,
Louisiana at 7:00 PM on January 2.
VE Testing will be at 6:00 PM.

The AARA would like to wish each and everyone a:
Safe & Happy New Year !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check out our AARA 54th 2014 Hamfest (Delta Division Convention)
webpage at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/

Click on the "Hamfest Flyer" link to get the update flyer in Adobe
Acrobat .PDF format.

We have been updating this site every couple of days and will be adding
updates as
soon as we receive them, it is still early for some of the information
to be posted but
we are working on it. It is on March 14 & 15, 2014.

Herman Campbell
AARA Editor