[AARA] Boatanchors for Sale

Art k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 3 22:31:44 CST 2013

I have been told by the XYL to start selling.

Looking to sell the following:

RME 6900   $300.00
RME 6900 (with weird tuning knob) $250.00
RME 4350  $275.00
RME VHF 126 Converter (Dail looks like the 4350 dial)
Drake T4X & Power Supply $300.00
Drake SPR-4 - $450.00 (with noise blanker)
Drake FS-4  $500.00
all are in working order and will be rechecked before shipping. Most
have manuals.

Johnson Ranger parts unit ($75.00) (meter and some switches are gone)
Johnson Valiant parts unit ($75.00)

Price plus packing and shipping from 70503.

I can have them for the Lafayette Hamfest in March or can drive as far
as New Orleans, Alaxendria, La or Beaumont, Tx.
Art, K5FNQ

--
k5FNQ
Art Mouton
k5fnq at lusfiber.net
ARRL, QCWA, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW)