[AARA] Danny Griffith - K5ARH - Silent Key

WA5LOU Lou Everett, Sr loueverettsr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 13:21:05 CST 2013

Herman -
My heart is heavy with sadness.  Danny was an AWESOME man and an AWESOME Ham! A good friend to many.  I remember his kindness to me when I first started to call the GCSSB Net.  Over the years he has done a lot for people.  Hams and non-Hams, alike.He was a man of unprecedented principal!  That is how I remember Danny!  Just the idea that he is gone, leaves me in denial.
He will definitely be missed.

Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU