[AARA] Danny Griffith K5ARH - AARA Mail List

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Thu Jan 3 19:11:11 CST 2013

I trying to catch up with all the messages being sent with reference to
Danny Griffith. Sure would be nice if you non-members of the list would join
the EmailList. I am having to approve every posting by non-members..

Danny was a wonderful man, friend and a great ham. He was a dedicated VE
test examiner. He loved to brag about his RTTY days with that big machine at
Sonnier's camp. I always loved to hear him talk about the old days. Hi! He
will be truly missed by many.

Roland NA5Q