[AARA] Area Hamfest News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 29 20:05:51 CST 2013

This is the latest information on the upcoming AARA 53rd 2013 Hamfest to
be held on Friday March 8 & Saturday March 9, 2013 in Rayne, Louisiana
This is going to be a *BIG ONE - Take a Look!*  Our Chairman Glen
Thibodeaux KF5FNP said:  "We have 3,500 in door prizes and you get 1
ticket with admission.  And that tables are going quick so they need to
register ASAP".
You can download or view our Hamfest Flyer in Adobe Acrobat .PDF here at
our hamfest website.

http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/

Please help us by passing the word out to all your friends.

Herman Campbell KN5GRK
AARA President

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *WCLARC HAMFEST*
    *(West Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club)
    *

    *GREAT NEWS.WE WILL BE HAVING OUR HAMFEST ON 10  AUG. 2013

    We need to start collecting prizes now.  The reason we get a good
    attendance.  With our normal number of door prizes,  every one has a
    good chance to go home with a good prize.

    We need volunteers to work at the hamfest. **Mark your calender now.
    Tie a string around your finger.  Arrange your work schedule to
    allow you a day off to work at the hamfest.

    I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT LEESVILLE HAMFEST.

    73 JESSIE W5JZQ

    We need to get the word out.

    FEBRUARY CLUB MEETING WILL BE ON THE 16TH DUE TO THE FACT WE WILL BE
    AT ORANGE HAMFEST*