[AARA] icom 751A & Icom 735 For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Jun 23 17:15:45 CDT 2013

icom 751A & Icom 735 For Sale

Herman
When you can, would you please list two items.
First is the Icom IC 751A with AT 500 Tuner and desk mike.  We are
asking $825 but it is negotiable.  Used allweekend for Field Day to be
sure it is ok. Reason for selling, our club is buying a 7200 and we will
use theproceeds from this to pay down on the 7200, thus giving us two
matching transceivers so everyone knowshow to use one radio.
The other is the Icom IC735 with desk mike.  I am asking $425 but this
is negotiable also.  This is mine
personally, and the money will be used for the same thing as the 751A.
If anyone is interested, please email me and I will answer any questions
you might have.
Thank you
Jackie Price
KA5LMZ