[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 12 20:51:24 CDT 2013

*March General Meeting: *
Our March General Meeting will not be on the first Thursday March 7th,
but will be on Saturday March 16th at 6:00 PM,
at the Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat St., Scott, Louisiana on the
weekend after the AARA Hamfest.  It will be our
"Hamfest Banquet", members are asked to bring a covered dish of some
kind, the club will furnish the main entrée.  It will
be a short business meeting, with a hamfest report and induction of our
NEW club officers along with a drawing for the annual
handi-talki giveaway for members attending the meeting over the last year.
*NO VE TESTING AT THIS MEETING - Testing took place at the hamfest.*
*HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AND JOIN THE FUN!*