[AARA] Fwd: My Yaesu FT-990

Patrick Soileau ND5C patrick at nd5c.net
Fri Nov 1 21:56:27 CDT 2013

Paul,

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about
since I believe this is the first e-mail that
I remember reading on this subject.

I'm copying the AARA club e-mail list as I believe
that this is exactly the type of subject which the
list was designed to address.  Matters such as this
should be brought to the attention of the entire
club so that folks can express their opinions or
ask questions.

73,

Pat ND5C
(214) 850-6439 (cell)