[AARA] Ham Radio For trade

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 16 18:14:42 CDT 2013

I received this e-mail from William, a little confusing to me, I don't
know what he means by "trade" in the subject
line.  I don't understand the part for the 2 meter radio.  I think that
may be what he is looking for to trade
up to.
Please don't reply to me, reply to William.

Herman
KN5GRK
Edited wording:
Herman :
You May Know Someone......
I Have a Kenwood  TS-820, with Mic  You need to check microphone wiring
, not wired for
Kenwood - it was changed to fit another radio, however it is a Kenwood
MC-50 microphone.

The Kenwood TS-820 does not transmit, but did when it was packed, but
after testing, it does
not transmit.  I don't think much is wrong with it.  I have all papers
and tech stuff.
Also something else I need to move is a Denton GLA-1000.   I will never
use it as I always listen.

Oh, The 2- Meter radio ,I may Need Att, with it the one i have is shot..
   And It Can Be A Dual  ,, Thanks Again
                                          William KE5IJD

Let me know if someone is interested in any of this.

Contact:
William Romero KE5IJD
williamt1954 at gmail.com

Original wording:

  Herman :
                       You May Know Someone,, I Have a Kenwood  TS-820,
with Mic, You to check wiring , not set for Kenwood, It Was Changed, It's A
    Kenwood Mic..  MC-50 ; Also Something Else I Need to Move Is, A
    Denton GLA-1000,   I will never use it,,I always Listen..
     The Kenwood, Does Not Trans,.. But, It Did when It was Packed, But,
Aftre testing it, does not trans ..Not Much Wrong with it...Have All
Papers like Tech, Stuff..  Let Me Know If Some one May Want some
this..Thanks
Herman For Giving the outlet here,
                                       Thanks Again..