[AARA] Bill Garvey WB5LYB - Silent Key

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 24 16:48:23 CDT 2014

Here is the latest word I received from Jessie W5JZQ.  The funeral home
has not updated their webpage at this time.  Bill was
well known in our Ham Radio Community and attended our Hamfest in Rayne, LA.

*WB5LYB SK

Funeral services for Bill Garvey WB5LYB Will be at Labby Memoral Funeral
Home in Leesville La.
VISITATION  begins at 6-9 PM Wednesday 26 March with funeral service
beginning at 10 AM  27 March in the Chapel at the funeral home.
It is with great sadness and a big shock that I bring you this
information.  Bill was like a family member to my family, and a friend
to all.  Bill has been our friend sense he was a teenager.  Myra and
Jessie W5JZQ

*
*Labby Memorial Funeral Home
<http://www.labbymemorial.com/fh/facilities/facilities.cfm?page=2&fh_id=10166>*601