[AARA] Ham Equipment For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat May 31 20:11:57 CDT 2014

*N4GG Shack Clean-out*

It's taken years to get around to starting this.  Here is round #1 of
the N4GG shack clean-out.  If you want any of these items, I will be at
the Atlanta Hamfest next Saturday which is a good place to hand-off.
Everyone is always welcome up here at Woodstock as well.  Anything not
sold to club members will go to eHam next week at higher prices.....

MFJ-731 Tunable RF Filter 1-30 MHz.  These are often used between MFJ
antenna analyzers and large antennas to keep broadcast and other signals
from giving distorted readings or no reading at all.  MFJ new price
$100.  This one is new in the box, complete with instructions.  Never
used.  $50.

MFJ-854 Clip on RF current meter. These are great for getting the
current in radials equalized and for hunting down RFI and stray RF
paths.  MFJ new price:  $80.  This one is new in the box with
instructions, never used.  $40.

MFJ-259 Antenna Analyzer.  Note this is not the 259B, a more capable
box.  Meanwhile the 259 is a very useful tool for tuning up antennas.
These sold for $260 from MFJ and now go for $120-$175 on eBay.  This one
works great but is in rough shape.  The case and display have obvious
scratches.  You will need 4 AA batteries to run it in the field - it
comes with an AC power adapter for use in the shack.  The adapter will
also charge internal NiCads which is how I always used it.  With the
original manual and box.     Covers 1.8 to 170 MHz.  If you have no
analyzer, this will get you started.  $50.

Ameco PLF-2 preamp.  These are great for that low noise low band antenna
you are thinking of putting up.  K9AY loop, etc.  Covers 1.8 to 54 MHz.
This one is clean and used for many years.  I have made a few simple
mods:  Internal RF routing is now via coax - it was just bare wire.  An
RF choke has been added to the AC line. Works great.  $25.

Drake MN75 Antenna Tuner - like new with original manual.  These are
highly sought after and bring $125 and up on eBay.  Handles 300W -
people always ran them higher (you are on your own).  4 position antenna
switching, built in accurate power meter and SWR bridge rated to match
5:1 SWR.  Built like a tank.  $75.

Drake WH7 Wattmeter.  Power meter and SWR bridge - like new with
original manual.  These run $130-$140 on eBay.  $70.

Drop me an email or give me a call:  770-924-4571.

halken at comcast.net <mailto:halken at comcast.net>

73,
Hal N4GG

*Icom IC 756 PROIII Station**For Sale*

Icom IC 756 PROIII Station Includes the radio, SP23 Speaker with
filtering, PS126 power supply, and SM 50 microphone.
Asking $2000 plus shipping or local pickup. Radio looks and works
great.  Sorry for the poor pictures.  Email if you would like more
pictures.
Carlos KB5YEG
kb5yeg at nelabroadcast.com <mailto:kb5yeg at nelabroadcast.com>
318 366 0233