[AARA] Congratulations and Thanks

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 1 16:39:03 CDT 2014

Congratulations and Thank You.

First I would like to Thank the following instructors and VE examiners
in making this last Technician class a great success:  Nicholas W4NDF,
Bill KF5YND, Jerry N5GKJ, Ray KB5GA, Don WA5W,  Paul KC5BYE, Darwyn
KC5PBN, Herb N5AUC, Gary KM5ME, Sylvia KD5KWG, John WB5PDZ, Eric AF5JG
and Robert AF5JH.
Thanks Again..

The Following Individuals passed their Technician class.. We had a total
of 13 students pass, they were:

John Mehlers, Joe Woynowski, Louis White, Carl Troia ( Pass his Extra)
Micheal Colter,Antoine Pembo, Barbra Ball, Charles Safford, Lean Periou,
Charles Catalano,John Genonese, Janice Safford, Leo Petas Jr.

Congratulations Again, and welcome to the world of Ham Radio.. You also
can see the pictures from the class by going to our website
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CCARG/management/settings and
clicking on photos ..

Congratulations Again....

73's Joe N5OZG