[AARA] Disregard Message

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 11 18:23:08 CDT 2015

Please disregard the previous message with subject:  "I need a radio".

it looks like someone hacked my email. I did send a message "I need a
radio" on my reflector from another person that wanted to trade a piece
of equipment for a radio. The message I got from him had three photos,
when I went to forward them, they were inverted. I inverted them back to
normal and sent them and I receive the following email back about
joining *ePrism encryption.*  I don't understand what is going on.  Any
ideas?

Herman
KN5GRK