[AARA] Radio Stuff for Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 27 12:47:56 CST 2015

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Recently bought a K3 and want to get a
2nd for my SO2R setup. Cleaning out the shack and selling stuff I don't
use to raise some funds. Some of this is from my dad's estate and has
very little use and is in like new condition.

ICOM IC756PRO2 - $1300

ICOM PS-125 Power supply $200 will only sell if I sell the PRO2.

MFJ 492 Memory keyer - $100

Alinco DR-150 2 meter FM mobile radio - $75

Alinco DJ596T HT's. Have 2 - $125 each

Inrad FT1000MP Roofing Filter - $150

Kenwood TS850S. Has two CW filters and DRU-2 voice keyer installed.  $750

Add shipping via UPS to these prices. Or I can arrange to meet in the
Atlanta area.

Jeff KU8E ku8e at bellsouth.net <mailto:ku8e at bellsouth.net> Columbus GA