[AARA] Wilson SY-40 10 Element HF Beam

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 31 19:17:27 CST 2015

        Wilson SY-40 10 Element HF Beam

          For Sale:

*One Wilson SY-40 beam, new in box, for 10,15 and 20 meters. 10 elements
on a 40 foot boom! For the guy who wants the loudest signal on the band.

"I need to sell this antenna because I no longer do radio. This is a
giant (the biggest ever made) Wilson tribander (20, 15 and 10 meters)
antenna with a 40 feet long boom and 11 colored elements. It is a
beautful antenna and one of a kind piece. Wilson in Las Vegas made a few
of those antennas before going out of business few years ago. It has a
huge gain. I had 2 friends who were extremely happy with this antenna.
This antenna is brand new and sits in 3 large unopened original boxes in
my garage. I never had a chance to install this antenna since I moved to
Florida because the homeowner associations refu sed to grant me the OK
to install on the top of a tower. This antenna is a rarity. I live in
West Delray Beach*

*Telephone number is(561)496-5666. *

*barr298 at bellsouth.net <mailto:barr298 at bellsouth.net>*

*Thank you very much. Paul Barros MD."*