[AARA] BankHead Military Vehicle Convoy On-The-Air

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 9 18:43:04 CDT 2015

Hello All-

Joe & I are pleased to announce that the
BankHead Military Vehicle Convoy On-The-Air website is now online!
www.ConvoyOnTheAir.org

We have 13 pages loaded and active to date- with more to come. All of
the buttons do not work yet- obviously- this is a work in progress.

As we get closer to the event dates - Sept 19- Oct 17, 2015, we will
be looking for volunteers in our group that will want to help us
operate as N4N for the whole month. (Ham radio operator or not- all
will be welcome to help and "talk" on the air!)

Please visit the website for all of the details for this new and
exciting Ham Radio Special Event!

Carol Scoglio, KA4WJR
Joe Scoglio, KA4WJB

BankHead Military Vehicle Convoy On-The-Air