[AARA] AARA 2015 Hamfest Update

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 9 10:02:00 CDT 2015

*                         Hello AARA Hamfest attendees!*

First, let me thank each one of you for buying a table at our Hamfest this year.

Second,  In order to promote the Hamfest and drum up more incentive for the general populace to attend, we are asking the people who purchased tables to please give a brief description of the items you will be bringing to the show. We are not asking for a detailed inventory, but please include any radios, test equipment, or any other items that might draw someone's attention. We will then compile all of your lists and send out via KN5GRK's email reflector list.

As of this evening, we are doing well with general attendance. It looks like we will have a full house Friday night for the Crawfish Boil and fais-do-do. Saturday is shaping up very nicely for attendance as well.

All of us in the club are working very hard to make this one of the best years ever. We hope you see the rewards at each of your tables!

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you there and_*pass the word around*_  about our hamfest!

E-mail your list to:

Galen Wilson KF5BET
Table Chairman
galenw at cox.net

*               Go-Kit and QRP Rig Displayers*

For those Hams that will be displaying either a Go-Kit or QRP Rig please
email Galen Wilson KF5BET<galenw at cox.net>  so he knows how many rigs
will be on display.  Attached is the form that will be displayed with
your rig, please fill out the form before you arrive so set up will be
faster.  Please set up your display as soon as you arrive at the
hamfest, table space for your display will be provided.  The hamfest
opens to the public at 8AM on Saturday, if you arrive before 8AM let
someone at the admission desk know you are there to set up you display
so we can get you in early to set up. The display area will be in the NW
corner of the building, look for the signs on the wall. Go-Kit owners be
back at your display for 1050 for Q&A.  QRP Rig owners be back at your
display for 1250 for Q&A.  Check our hamfest schedule page at
http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/schedule.htm   for more details.  If you
have any questions please contact me.

73
Glen Thibodeaux
KF5FNP
KF5FNP at cox.net
cell 337.288.0122

The AARA 55th Hamfest on Friday March 20, and Saturday March 21 website has been updated:
The updated flyer can be found at:
http://w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/AARA%20Hamfest%20Flyer.pdf

The Friday & Saturday Schedule can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/schedule.htm