[AARA] Ham Equipment Items for Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 31 05:56:48 CDT 2015

Hi!
I want to sell some ham equipment without too much effort.  Please see
the list, below.  If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel
free to forward this email/share my phone number. Meantime, how do I go
about selling the equipment through the May 19 market in Westwego, if I
don’t sell the equipment prior to that date?

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Best Regards,

Angela Taylor
KB4LQL
504-250-5101

Ham Equipment for Sale:

YAESU FT-817: MSRP $769; will sell for $450 (basically brand new; used
just once and has been in conditioned storage ever since)

YAESU Dynamic Mic MH-31 a8j: MSRP $47; will sell for $25 (same as
above…used once and stored in excellent condition)

Astron power supply RS 3L: $25

Would love to sell as full package at discounted $450 total plus
shipping (or person could pick up from my house in New Orleans).