[AARA] 5th Annual PHARA Picnic & Catfish Fry

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 6 18:50:06 CDT 2015

*!!!NEWS FLASH!!!**
***OCTOBER 24, 2015*
*

*FIFTH ANNUAL PHARA *

*FAMILY PICNIC & CATFISH FRY!!!*

<

*PLEASE BRING THE FAMILY!!!*

*THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, THE GIRL FRIEND, THE BOY FRIEND, *

*AND THE KIDS *

*THERE WILL FUN AND FELLOWSHIP FOR EVERYONE*

*THERE ARE PLAY GROUNDS FOR THE KIDS*

*FISHING, HIKING, WALKING, AND BIKING TRAILS*

*OCTOBER 24, 2015*

*AT LINCOLN PARISH PARK*

*PAVILION L-5*

*All former and current Piney Hills Amateur Radio Association club
members and anyone that is interested becoming a amateur radio operator
is welcome.  We are also inviting Lincoln Parish Fire and Law
Enforcement Officers to come as our guests. Please bring the family.
The club will furnish the fried catfish, French fries, and hush puppies,
we ask everyone to bring a cover dish.  Just RSVP with Mary Ann Mendez. *

*We will have coffee and doughnuts for the early birds.*

*We will have a HF station and a 2 Meter station setup again this year. *

*We made many DX  contacts last year!!*

*Come early if you would like to help with putting up the antennas.*

*Please kindly RSVP with MaryAnn Mendez 318-497-3535 maryann at jmendez.us
so we can make sure we have enough vittles*

*ALSO*

*We will have VE testing available for all license classes!!*

*Please have a photo copy of you photo ID*

*Please have a photo copy of your current license for license upgrades*

*Please have $14.00 in cash for the testing fee*

*The talk in frequency is 147.12+ 94.8 tone
Website:      http://www.phara.us/
*

**