[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 4 06:38:07 CST 2016

The 2016 January issue of the AARA newsletter LARC is now online and can
be downloaded and printed in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

Back issues are also available.
Hard copies will go out in the mail on Monday January 4 at 11 AM.
Be sure to check out the newsletter under new editor Mark Saltzman W5GTI
- A lot of good stuff in this issue - GREAT JOB MARK!
*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*
*AARA January 2016 General Meeting*

Thursday January 7, 2016 7:00 PM at the Red Cross Building, 101 N. Pat
St., Scott, LA.

VE Testing at 6:00 PM

A Board Meeting is scheduled prior to the club meeting as usual. If you
have any specific
topics you wish to discuss at the board meeting, let me know so I can
add to the Board Agenda.
--
Thanks,
Mark W5GTI w5gti at cox.net
--
  FYI - There will be an ARES meeting after our regular club meeting
this Thursday Jan. 7th.  If you are an ARES member or would like

73
Glen Thibodeaux
KF5FNP

The New Officers Nominating Committee will present their list of
nominees at the February meeting elections.  At the
February meeting, nominations will be  taken from the floor and election
held.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Herman