[AARA] For Sale Alpha 77SX and Command Technologies HF-2500

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 28 16:01:49 CDT 2016

https://www.facebook.com/The-Intrepid-DX-Group-180857615282553/videos.
We are in the process of building a new home and I’m taking the
opportunity while I am off the air to down size and retool the ham shack.
Alpha 77SX. This amp was purchased directly from Alpha after a complete
conversion and renovation by Dick Byrd. The amp is equipped with 2 Eimac
3CX1500s that make full rated output. From a non-smoking environment,
you will not find a cleaner 77SX. These amps are getting increasingly
difficult to find. $5700 picked up in Marietta, or delivered within 100
miles of the Atlanta metro area. Shipping requires special packaging and
palletization which would be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Command Technologies HF-2500. I am the only owner of this amp. This amp
has been enhanced with the addition of a GM3SEK control board. These
control boards are considered the absolute best by amp builders
worldwide. It offers a much higher degree of protection than the
original circuit. The installation of the new control board is fully
documented and provided in a 3 ring binder. This amp is equipped with
Eimac 3CX800s. I do have a spare to that is in storage that I will
provide once or move is complete.  $2200 picked up in Marietta, or
delivered within 100 miles of the Atlanta metro area.
Photos available upon request. Please, serious inquiries only.
73
Gregg W6IZT
678 642 3603
gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com <mailto:gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com>