[AARA] Radio Equipment For Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri May 13 07:43:10 CDT 2016

Herman
Can you please send this list of equipment out to everyone.

  Joe Glorioso
N5OZG

More radios and equipment For Sale...

Kenwood Radios & acc
TS-430S Basic Stock Radio $320
TS-450SAT Readable but light display $390
TS-570S HF+6M $625
All radios come w/mike, manual, & DC cord
All work 100%
MC-60A Desk Mike $85
SP-23 Speaker $75

Call Jude at 504-738-4811

I have an icom 7100 in like new condition.... hardly ever used... asking
$750 for..includes control head that is detached and remotely mountable.....
In addition, ....iIhave 2 Wouxun radios to sell...1 Wouxun kg-uv8 and a
Wouxun kg-uv9...bith in very good like new condition...bth also have the
mobile battery with cigarette lighter adapters... one has a Wouxun
external microphone...i am asking $35 for each separate Wouxun radio…
that includes the cigarette mobile charger… thank you……..

Call Ken 504-208-0978

For Sale....

I have a Yaseu FT-900 for sale. This is an HF Mobile with a detachable
front panel for easy mobile mounting. I have the mic & power cable also.
Bought it on ebay & planned to use it mobile then went with the FT-100D
instead. Just back from Houston Amateur where it got a tune up. Asking $550.

Call me at 985 764 1006 or email any questions. Thanks & 73,

John
WB5PDZ

For Sale:

YAESU FT-1000 MP MARK-5
Excellent condition, non smoking environment
Matching SP-8 Speaker
MD-100 desk microphone
Rig is completely stock (no additional filters)
$ 2500.00 Firm, local pick up only, Metairie, LA
Contact: Dale, K5NQ
504-250-0230