[AARA] Acadiana ARES and Region 4 net/test

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri May 27 10:20:00 CDT 2016

Greetings All Radio Amateurs:

Lafayette, Louisiana
We will be standing up the Lafayette Parish EOC ham desk ( KA5EOC )
Saturday May 28, 2016 to take part in the NHC station test.  We will
also conduct the following nets to test equipment, new 80/40 Dipole, and
train operators.

Acadiana ARES          2 Meter Simplex    147.420
Open 9:30 AM Local     Close 11:00 AM Local

Acadiana ARES          2 Meter Skywarn   145.370 #
               Open 9:30 AM Local     Close 11:00 AM Local

LA ARES Region 4      HF Voice LSB         3910/7285 +/-
QRN/QRM            Open 9:30 AM Local     Close  11:00 AM Local

#  ( - ) Offset  Pl Tone -  Central 103.5, NE Quad 127.3, SE Quad 94.8,
SW Quad 141.3, NW Quad 114.8.  Echolink KF5VH-R  877350. Allstar 42316.

Please take a few minutes to check into one or all of the nets to help
us check equipment, test our new dipole, and train operators. The nets
are open to anyone who would like to check in, not just ARES members or
hams in Region 4.

*Announcement from WX4NHC
Amateur Radio Station at the National Hurricane Center , Miami
Florida**WX4NHC will be On-The-Air for the Annual Station Test*
Saturday, May 28th , 2016 from 9AM- 5 PM EDT ( 1300z- 2100z)
This will be our 36th year of public service at NHC.   More info at:

http://w4ehw.fiu.edu/wx4nhc_annual_test_2016-annoucement.html

73
Glen
KF5FNP