[AARA] TenTec & Viking Antenna Tuner for Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 10 19:50:11 CDT 2016

*FOR SALE
*

Viking Kilowatt Matchbox.  Good condition - works perfectly.  I'd give
it a 8 out of 10 condition.  $300.00

TenTec 238B  Kilowatt Antenna Tuner.  Like new condition. Easy tune -
One roller inductor and one capacitor.
This is the newermodel with a turns counter for the roller inductor
instead of that slide rule dial the 238A had.      $350.00

On both of these, I'll deliver as far as Lafayette or Orange or Alexandria.

Got a new PALSTAR HT-AUTO tuner.  Boy, it's great.  It will tune a wet
noodle and do it automatically in about 6 seconds!

Dave WN5V
lejeuned at centurytel.net