[AARA] Kenwood TS-850 station for sale:

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 23 13:51:07 CDT 2016

Still trying to make room for other ham projects; I'm looking to sell my
Kenwood TS-850SAT, the package includes a Kenwood PS-30 power supply and
SP-31 external speaker. The rig has the built in auto tuner, both CW
filters and the DRU-2 digital recording module. Everything is in great
condition; I'm asking $750.00 OBO, and am willing to split if, for
example,someone doesn't want the power supply. I'm also open to partial
trades for D-Star gear like a DV Dongle or DVAP. Feel free to email or
call me at 225-603-3528; please leave a voicemail or text if I don't
answer (I probably won't if I'm at work).

73,
Mike N5UKZ
mblazek at bellsouth.net