[AARA] Hy Gain Rotor Equipment For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Nov 12 06:26:30 CST 2017

Attention All,

     I have 2 rebuilt by Norms Rotor Service Hy-Gain rotor devices for
sale with all proof of documentation and am simply trying to re-coup my
funds for these projects...
     Items are as listed below...

     Hy-Gain T2X (Tailtwister) totally reconditioned like new still in
shipping wrapper from Norms / $411
     Hy Gain Rotor Controller / 8 wire / newer black box version with
delay mechanism / $179

     I have been using Norm for many years with no problems ever with
his quality of work!!!!
     Will sell separately if necessary...
     Prices are firm...
     If shipping is required, only pay actual costs....will deliver up
to 100 mile radius of Baton Rouge upon payment...

Bruce / KB5WNU / EM40kv
225-629-0935 H
225-244-4492 C (NO TEXT ABILITY)