[AARA] For Sale 706 MkIIG

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Thu Sep 7 11:50:55 CDT 2017

I have for sale vewry nice ICOM 706MkIIG HF & VHF & UHF all mode
transceiver.  Unit was purchase by me when I first got licensed  again in
2001. Used rig for 2 years, before I upgrade to other rigs. Used mostly on
W5DDL nets since then spareingly. Unit is 100% guaranteed operational. LDG
Z100 matching auto tuner  comes with it. Includes manual, DC cable and hand
microphone. I have received very good audio reports and transceiver runs at
full 100 watts on HF bands, 50 watts on 2 meters and 20 watts on 440 Mhz.
Has removable front panel that allows mobile installation. 500 Hz CW filter
included. This is an excellent rig for beginners or someone who wants a good
backup rig. Price $600.00 local pickup in Rayne, LA or $650.00 shipped in
CONUS insured. Paypal OK!

 Picture link below!

.

Roland Guidry, NA5Q