[AARA] Telex / Hy-Gain 50 foot Crank up/ Lay down tower for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 21 11:54:45 CDT 2017

FOR SALE: Telex / Hy-Gain 50 foot Crank up/ Lay down tower

Model- 165288
Product- 125-1
Three sections
Includes base with ears ready to install and dead man
Length of largest outer section is app. 19'
Width of outer section app. 16 "
Width of smallest inner section app. 12"
Overall condition Good-Very Good.
I was going to install at my QTH but decided to go another route.
$1,500
The tower is located in Carencro, LA.  and  I can help with loading.
or
I'm leaving for the Alexandria hamfest Friday morning.  If we make a
deal no later than 8PM today I can deliver the tower to the hamfest.

Glen Thibodeaux KF5FNP
KF5FNP at cox.net
Cell 337-288-0122