[AARA] Who will join the Ham ranks in support of Project Appleseed?

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 20 08:16:03 CDT 2018

Friends,

As some of you know, I am currently on air as W4A
https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,120117.0.html

I am looking for 1 Ham in every Region except region 4 (in which I am),
region 5 and 8 may also be already covered, but not absolutely sure
about that yet.

It is to help conduct one day only on air “Special Event Stations” as
“Friends of Project Appleseed”, https://appleseedinfo.org for which you
do NOT have to be a Project Appleseed volunteer. If you are inclined to
get the word out about Appleseed - let me know.

I have just applied for the W4A call sign for June 17th and July 4th and
September 3rd with more dates to come:

Americans hold their own at the Battle of Bunker Hill: June 17, 1775

July 4th

Treaty of Paris officially ends state of war September 3, 1783

Do you have Ham friends in the other call sign regions who’d give their
time maybe just for a day per year to operate as “Friend of Appleseed”?
I’m happy to coordinate and I will handle/ cover the QSL email and cards.

vy 73 de Marcus NX5MK
Apparare Scientior Paratus Communicare